San Diego Tango Festival Prices:
Milonga Pass Includes All Milongas (10) and Mixers(2) at the Wyndham Hotel (Thursday Early arrival and Wednesday Tangover not included in any passes):
- $145 early bird price, until November 15th 2019
- $160 pre-festival price, after November 15th 2019
- $175 at-the-door price, starting December 27th 2019
Individual Day Passes include all Wyndham Hotel Milongas, Practicas and Mixers on a particular day (and night) – (discount calculated in cart for multiple day passes – e.g. Fri-Sat-Sun)
- Friday (2 Milongas and 1 mixer) – $30
- Saturday (Mixer, Afternoon milonga and Sat Night Milonga with Performances) – $35
- Sunday (Alternative Milonga and Sunday night Milonga) – $35
- Monday (Alt mixer, afternoon milonga and Monday night milonga) $35
- Tuesday (Afternoon milonga and NYE/All-Night milonga with live music and performances) – $70
Class Prices (at-the-door prices)
To improve your learning experience, classes that require a partner are sold individually, role-balanced, and limited in size. There is no full festival pass that includes all classes. Relax and enjoy your classes without having to class-hop.
- Individual Technique classes (All days at 11 am) 4 tickets good for one hour classes from 11am-noon – $50 (tickets can be shared with a partner)
- Pre-registered classes (12:00-1:15 and 1:30-2:45 pm all days) – $30 each (discount for multiple class purchases calculated in cart)
- Couple’s Advanced classes ( Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 3:30 – 6:00pm) – $120 for two and a half hour class package for TWO PEOPLE (to promote more focused learning environment, classes not available for individuals)
Refund Policy: Due to PayPal policy changes, we can no longer refund transaction fees.
100% refund before Nov 1st 2019 (minus any transaction fees).
75% refund before Dec 1st 2019.
50% refund before Dec 20th 2019.
No refunds after Dec 20th 2019.